Our vision at Hint is to redesign the healthcare system to enable easy access to high-quality and affordable care. We believe that accelerating the adoption of Direct Primary Care (DPC) and placing the physician-patient relationship back at the heart of care will help achieve this vision. It is with this in mind, that I am excited to share that we recently closed a $45M investment round with mission-aligned investors who share our vision, and are as dedicated to supporting the growth and success of this community and this movement as we are.
Deb Gordon recently covered the funding news in Forbes and explained some of the benefits of the DPC movement. You can read the full story here and feel free to share our Twitter post & LinkedIn post.
I’m incredibly proud of the entire Hint Health team and the impact we’re making on supporting you, our community. Today, we partner with thousands of clinics and providers who collectively serve close to a million members, and that’s all been accomplished with just $15M in funding over ~9 years – imagine the impact we can make with this new round!
We’re now armed with the resources needed to scale our team so we can continue to find innovative and exciting ways to serve our community in service of our mission, with a view to helping unlock the true potential of the movement. With these funds we will:
- Continue to invest in our core product HintOS and will add product and engineering teams supporting this initiative;
- Expand our customer success teams so we can continue to provide world-class service;
- Continue to scale Hint Connect, our curated national network designed to drive demand for DPC;
- Explore new product developments to continue to drive value to our core DPC customer segments;
- Expand our data analytics and operations capabilities;
- Continue to expand into virtual-first care and other innovative models that share many of the same principles of DPC.
When partnering with new investors on a business that is truly focused at a fundamental level on transforming an industry, it is critical that there is strong mission alignment between the company and those investors. With this in mind, I’m delighted to have the team at Banneker Partners, a software-focused investment firm, and Frist Cressey Ventures, a healthcare-dedicated investment firm joining us in this vision of transforming US healthcare.
I hope to see some of you at the Hint Summit next week where we can celebrate in person in Denver! Not able to make it to Denver for this year’s summit? Join virtually.
Zak & Graham
Hint Health Founders