At Frist Cressey Ventures (FCV), we are dedicated to improving health and well-being for all. We recognize that it’s only through new ideas, innovation and collaboration that we will drive our industry forward and fulfill this deeply-rooted mission. We are focused on magnifying these efforts through the FCV Collective, which convenes top-level industry executives for shared learning and thought leadership while building a lasting network in support of innovation and a better health care system.
- COMPOSITION: 8-10 industry executives with diverse and complementary backgrounds and perspectives for learning, shared thought leadership and relationship building.
- PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Senior executives with proven record of innovation from leading health care companies, government agencies or entrepreneurial ventures.
- TIME COMMITMENT: Three meetings over 12 months. Two virtual and one in-person.
- SESSION DESCRIPTION: Two virtual meetings to each convene over a 2-hour period. One day-long in-person meeting. Meeting agendas and material shared in advance. Session Dates: TBA
- REQUIREMENTS: Commitment to attend all sessions, with an open mind to new ideas and discussion.
2023 FCV Collective
Chief Strategy Officer, Memorial Hermann
Head of Partnerships, Cityblock Health
Director, Health Innovation Fund, California Healthcare Foundation
SVP, Strategy & Innovation, UnitedHealthcare Community & State
Alefiyah Mesiwala, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer, Tricare, Humana
CEO, Benefits Data Trust
Chief Strategy Officer, Trinity Health
Executive Director, Mississippi Division of Medicaid
President & CEO, Ascension Saint Thomas
Albert Wu, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer, Dollar General
FCV Collective Alumni
Alex Jahangir, MD
Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery; Director, Division of Orthopedic Trauma, Vanderbilt University Medical Center; Executive Medical Director, Vanderbilt Center for Trauma, Burn and Emergency Surgery