The Frist Cressey Ventures (FCV) Collective convenes top-level industry executives for shared learning and thought leadership while building a lasting network in support of innovation and a better health care system.
NASHVILLE, TN, January 31, 2022 – Frist Cressey Ventures (FCV) announces the inaugural FCV Collective. Launched by Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and Frist Cressey Ventures, the FCV Collective brings together executives from diverse segments of the health care industry for shared learning and thought leadership while building a lasting network in support of systemic change and a better health care system.
“We recognize that it is only through new ideas and collaboration that we can drive our industry forward and improve health and well-being for all,” shared Senator Frist when asked about the motivation around convening this cohort of healthcare leaders. He goes on to explain that “to further drive these efforts, we have established the FCV Collective to foster inspired conversation and catalyze systemic change.”
Join us in welcoming the 2022 class of the FCV Collective.
- Alex Jahangir, MD – Professor, Department of Orthopedic Surgery; Director, Division of Orthopedic Trauma, Vanderbilt University Medical Center; Executive Medical Director, Vanderbilt Center for Trauma, Burn and Emergency Surgery
- Angela Profeta, Ph.D – Deputy Secretary for Health, New York State
- Ben Leedle – President and Chief Executive Officer/Board Director, Blue Zones, LLC
- Gaurov Dayal, MD – President and COO, Everside Health
- Jesse Hunter – Former Executive Vice President, Centene Corporation
- Jessica Beegle – SVP & Chief Innovation Officer, LifePoint Health
- Kavita Patel, MD – Nonresident Fellow, The Brookings Institute
- Mona Siddiqui, MD, MPH, MSE – Senior Vice President, Enterprise Clinical Strategy and Quality, Humana
- Prabhjot Singh, MD, PH.D – Primary Care Physician and Chief Medical Officer, CHW Cares; Operating Partner, Crane Partners; Special Advisor for Strategy and Design, Peterson Center on Healthcare; Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine and Global Health, Mount Sinai’s Icahn School of Medicine
- Sara Vaezy – SVP, Chief of Digital & Growth Strategy, Providence
“We are honored to have these visionary leaders in our inaugural Collective. Their unique perspectives, backgrounds and experiences will help to create thought-provoking conversation and inspiration,” shares FCV Partner, Navid Farzad.
Each year, the FCV Collective will be comprised of 10-12 executives from diverse segments of the health care industry with a shared passion for innovation. Throughout the year, we will gather both virtually and in person, engaging with established industry veterans and forward-thinking entrepreneurs.
About Frist Cressey Ventures
At Frist Cressey Ventures, our mission is focused on accelerating the growth of high potential healthcare enterprises through value-added partnerships. We invest in technology and service businesses with viable solutions that improve quality of care, system integration, patient outcomes, and population health and well-being. We join like-minded entrepreneurs who share similar core values in their pursuit to improve healthcare.
Frist Cressey Ventures focuses our time and attention on three key areas that accelerate growth, reduce risk, and maximize return on investment: recruiting top talent, connecting partnerships with our deep industry network, and executing our partnerships’ plans to improve healthcare.